Friday, July 22, 2011

Appetite for Destruction- Guns n' Roses

     First of all, let me start by saying that I know this a day late. Nonetheless, yesterday marked the 24th anniversary of Guns n' Roses' legendary debut album, Appetite for Destruction. With some of the band's most legendary songs such as "Welcome To The Jungle", "Sweet Child O' Mine", and "Paradise City", the album went on to be certified 18x platinum in 2008. To celebrate it's birthday, I thought I would share some songs and videos from the album!

"Sweet Child O' Mine"


"Paradise City"


"Welcome To The Jungle"


"Nightrain"



Full Appetite for Destruction track listing:

(1) Welcome To The Jungle
(2) It's So Easy
(3) Nightrain
(4) Out Ta Get Me
(5) Mr. Brownstone
(6) Paradise City
(7) My Michelle
(8) Think About You
(9) Sweet Child O' Mine
(10) You're Crazy
(11) Anything Goes
(12) Rocket Queen

So what is your favorite song from the album? Comment below!

~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment