Monday, September 12, 2011

Guns N' Roses: Tour Dates Announced!

                         


     Hey guys, so first of all let me apologize for the lack of updates recently. You see, not only am I in the middle of moving, but I haven't had a computer for the past few days....But no excuses, I'm back in full swing with the blog, and I've got some really cool stuff coming up for you all!
     I'm sure you've all heard that Guns N' Roses has been announcing some US tour dates. However, more dates are being confirmed. Here is the current list (I'll be adding more dates as they are confirmed):

TOUR DATES:

                               10/28                 Amway Center                 Orlando, FL
                               10/29                 AmericanAirlines Arena    Miami, FL
                               11/12                 Sprint Center                   Kansas City, MO
                               11/13                 Target Center                   Minneapolis, MN
                               11/15                 Allstate Arena                  Rosemont, IL


     As I said, I'll be adding more dates as they are announced. Follow me on Twitter @FrontPaigeMetal for more updates. So, are you guys going to check out GnR on the tour? I'm hoping they come to NY!

~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment