Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Craig Mabbitt Releases Solo Song

   
     As you may know, Escape The Fate lead vocalist Craig Mabbitt is, in addition to writing new music for ETF, working on a solo album. He just released the first song entitled "Edge of Reality". Check it out!

"Edge of Reality"

     What do you guys think of Craig going solo? Personally, I'm really excited to see what else Craig has up his sleeve for the new album. You can stay up-to-date with what's going on with Craig on his FB page here. Also, check out Escape The Fate's FB page for new tour dates!

~Paige
Official Site
Facebook
My Personal FB
Twitter
YouTube

4 comments:

  1. way better than ETF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not etf song?:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad this is out, reminds me of when Mabbit was in Blessthefall, which I enjoyed. ETF I did not enjoy on the other hand.

    ReplyDelete