Friday, September 28, 2012

BTW: Bands To Watch ~ Overworld

   
     A couple of weeks ago, I introduced you to the self-proclaimed "adrenaline rock n' roll metal" band, Overworld. (Check out their full interview here) The band recently released their first music video for the song "Until We're Dead" off of their debut EP, Perfect Anomaly. Lead vocalist Endigo says, "It was my first time filming a music video. I was actually really nervous before, but the film team were extremely professional. I eased into it quickly. In the end, it turned out great!" The band's drummer, Andie, continues to say, "It was a great but tiresome experience. Shooting took literally all day with us being on set extremely early to get our makeup on. Also, we had to build the set from scratch with gear and stuff, so there was a lot of logistics involved. I think all in all we played the damn song over 20 times! (Laughs) I crashed like a baby when I got home. But yeah, it was really fun!"
     Check out the video below, and don't forget to "Like" Overworld on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter!



~Paige
Official Site
Facebook
Personal FB
Twitter
Personal Twitter
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment